Monday, November 29, 2010

take a chance and grab my hand


When you're a twenty something, the simplicity and excitement of love can be gone in a flash. As soon as I hit the big two zero every living being felt as though they had been given the personal mission of being my relationship mentor. I have received advice ranging from not using capitals in any non verbal communication as to avoid looking too desperate, to buying him certain edible treats to give him the "green light", to not replying to any communication for three days, to positioning myself in his eye line so he will notice me. Frankly, it wears me out having to remember all these "tips" let alone beginning to implement them. As for me, I want a simple love. Take a chance and just grab my hand. Write me a letter and you'll have my heart. I'm more scared than you I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment